Ellie has recently become OBSESSED with High School Musical. Her older cousin Gaby introduced her to the music last Spring and then dragged her along to watch them LIVE when we were in Disneyland but that was the end of Ellie's interest, until now...
It must be her friends at school that have influenced her new interest in the craze. She constantly talks about HSM, asks almost daily if we can rent the movie and drills me with questions about the movie (which I don't know because I've never seen it). The other day, after I said no to her begging to rent the movie, she was in quietly on the computer. I went in to check on her and noticed that she was on YouTube. After looking more carefully, I noticed that she was watching High School Musical on YouTube! I was amazed that she had just happened upon this site. I asked a few questions and finally she said, "Mom, I Googled High School Musical and just clicked on the link that came up." Really??? How did she learn all of this? I was in awe, and while I didn't really want her sitting in front of the computer watching the music videos that she had found (and who knows what else she might happen to stumble upon on YouTube), I was impressed with how she found it to begin with. I guess I have to come to grips with the fact that my little Eleanor is quickly growing up. (I'm also seriously looking into parental blocks for the internet).
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG seriously??? Wow! That explains how quickly they pass us up on computer knowledge! Abby has seen high school musical 2, we watched it together... it really isn't too bad- except for the whole "high school" issues!
Post a Comment