It's Superbowl Sunday and I have been stuck inside all day with the three kiddos (except for a quick excursion to the gym, thank goodness for a great childcare). Rob left this morning for a show in Vegas (for work, or so he says...). I do know that he made it there but a quick phone call is all that I've gotten so far. He was looking for a Superbowl party and it was so loud in the Casino that I could barely hear him.
I used to sort of enjoy the times when Rob would travel (luckily he travels so infrequently and is usually only gone a night or two). It used to be nice to have time to myself after the kids were in bed. I would watch HGTV or Tivo'd Oprah shows, stuff that Rob likes to watch as much as I like to watch ESPN. But things have changed, I think especially after the Drewster. Now I really dread his traveling (although I still encourage him to do stuff for himself). Dinner time, bath time, bed time, with three kids all by myself just isn't that easy (which is why we have to pay big bucks for the sitters). Now after the kids are in bed, I yearn for some adult conversation, something to do, especially with the writer's strike (there is NOTHING on TV). So I guess that brings me back to my blogging...I really have nothing else to do. I'm counting the hours until 10:00 on Tuesday night when he returns!
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment