Sunday, March 16, 2008

Birthday Week

Yes, it's that time of year...Birthday week at the Nees house. I still can't believe that Drew is turning 2 and for that matter, that Luke is turning 4. Seriously, where did the time go? It seems like we were just bringing Drew home from the hospital...

So it's a busy week, Monday Drew gets his stitches out of his finger. Tuesday I'm working in Luke's class for his birthday celebration, he's decided to bring donuts for his "treat." Tuesday afternoon I have a meeting at Terra Linda for the enhancement committee that I've volunteered to be on. Wednesday it's my turn to work in Ellie's class then we go straight to ballet and then I have a Junior League meeting that evening. Thursday is the big day for Drew! No big plans really, I'm making homemade Mac n' Cheese for dinner - one of his favorite things to eat (we'll go to Red Robin on Saturday night to celebrate both boy's birthdays). Friday is Drew's party at Pump It Up Jr. He can't wait!! Saturday is Luke's day and Sunday is Easter. Whew! What a week!!

No comments: