Sunday morning the kids woke up and were a little disappointed that there was no snow on the ground (okay, I have to admit, I was a little disappointed too). We were beginning our usual lazy Sunday morning when the flakes started to fall. The kids were so eager to get outside we could barely get them to eat breakfast. They spent the majority of the day outside regardless of the below freezing temps and huge gusts of wind. We went sledding with neighbors, threw snowballs at each other and made lots of snow angels. The snow did not stop coming down. By nightfall we ended up with about 6-7 inches of snow on the ground and cancelled school for the following day.
It is supposed to be below freezing all week and now they are saying that we might get another 5 inches of snow Wednesday night. It's fun to be snowed in for a day or so but more than two days at home with three kiddos...not so much fun anymore. I'm getting cabin fever.
3 comments:
Good thing they have their goggles on. Can't be too safe! I wish I was there to play in the snow. Instead I'm just playing some serious Cash Cow.
I love the picture of those red cheeked snow bunnies.
No wonder your children are such media stars ~ they have had plenty of practice.
I loved reading your blog. Keep it updated. I love those little ones, too! Isn't the snow great?
Post a Comment